We don't always want to apply a layer of foundation, especially if you are after a more natural look, but sometimes we're not quite ready to go completely bare.
Here's 3 simple ways to get a more natural looking glow without a heavy make-up.
1. Perfect Tan can be applied to your face as well as your body. It wont block the pores and will give a lovely healthy colour, in line with your skin tone. Simply apply it to your skin and in about 3-4 hours it will work with your skin to create a beautiful colour that will last about 4 days.
2. Mix a little of your favourite foundation with your moisturiser to create a lighter coverage. The great things about doing this are;
- You probably have both already so it will save you buying a separate tinted moisturiser.
- Quite often tinted moisturisers just don't cut it when it comes to great ingredients. You have already chosen the perfect moisturiser for your skin based upon it's needs and therefore don't need to compromise on its great formula.
- Choosing the perfect tinted moisturiser shade and coverage for your skin can be time consuming and costly if you don't get it right first time. This way you can mix it to your exact preference and with change of season have the flexibility to go lighter.
3. Apply a little concealer to the areas that you want to cover, perhaps a little around the eyes and over any small red capillaries or spots. This leaves the rest of your skin clear and free to breathe.